subte nightmare with phone

Hi Paul - My girlfriend has a year old, unlocked 32GB 3GS for sale. Probably sell for around USD 500. Let me know if you're interested

Lee said:
And as an added bonus they are really "sexy" looking...IMHO!
A "murse". (Man Purse)

Of course you think they're sexy, they're re metro.

Usually a good murse also has a little zip pocket on the backside that presses against your body. That's very difficult to steal from.

After seeing my friend's 80 year old dad sporting a nylon one January 1st in Puerto Madero, I'm leaning towards getting one myself. But it will be leather. And in between a murse and a messenger bag.

But sorry Lee, I don't swing that way. :D

what is this fascination with iPhones? They suck and they are a pain in the ass when traveling. And you are in BsAS where phones get stolen all the time. oooops I forgot, "your phone is your identity" and Bill Gates is calling. Keep it simple.

ghost said:
what is this fascination with iPhones? They suck and they are a pain in the ass when traveling. And you are in BsAS where phones get stolen all the time. oooops I forgot, "your phone is your identity" and Bill Gates is calling. Keep it simple.

once unlocked, the iphone is actually very useful. Just switch the sim in your new country. too bad there's so many snatchers in BA

shawns said:
once unlocked, the iphone is actually very useful. Just switch the sim in your new country. too bad there's so many snatchers in BA
Sooner or later you ill learn to keep things simple here. Or lose them. Even those fancy new Nikes are a target.

Napoleon said:
A "murse". (Man Purse)

Of course you think they're sexy, they're re metro.

Usually a good murse also has a little zip pocket on the backside that presses against your body. That's very difficult to steal from.

After seeing my friend's 80 year old dad sporting a nylon one January 1st in Puerto Madero, I'm leaning towards getting one myself. But it will be leather. And in between a murse and a messenger bag.

But sorry Lee, I don't swing that way. :D
:cool:jajajaja! good one

paul stanley said:
iphone stolen today on subway. want to buy one-USED. Chepaest is best.
3 G would be ideal. i moved here a few days ago. sux

Are you "THE" Paul Stanley?

Are you sure your phone was actually stolen?

Back