Suit for a tall guy

Bron

Registered
Hey, how's it going?

I need to buy a suit in the next month or so - anyone have a recommendation of where to buy a nice one for a reasonable price? Also, I realize this may be a challenge for me since I'm 6'5 (about 1 meter 94cm) and I'm in South America, but any suggestions are welcome :)

Thank you!

Bronson

Bron said:
Hey, how's it going?

I need to buy a suit in the next month or so - anyone have a recommendation of where to buy a nice one for a reasonable price? Also, I realize this may be a challenge for me since I'm 6'5 (about 1 meter 94cm) and I'm in South America, but any suggestions are welcome :)

Thank you!

Bronson

Hi Bronson, There is a Men's shop for tall men located in Botanico. I haven't been in since I am only 6', but they seem to have nice looking clothes (not sure about suits).

They are on the corner of Santa Fe between Malabia and Republica Arabe Siria.

Do you know your jacket size, i´ve had luck just wandering around some of the clothing sections asking what they have in my size and comparing. I bought my last suit in galarias pacifico but there are a lot of good places with in a few blocks of the strip of callao thats between las heras and liberatador.

fwiw i´m 6´4

Hi, there is a store were you might find what you are looking for, the name is Macowens (Santa Fe 2240, or in Abasto shopping) I've always bought cloth for my brother there (he is 1.96) and I never have any problem with the size, and they always have good prices. Hope it helps!

Romina said:
Hi, there is a store were you might find what you are looking for, the name is Macowens (Santa Fe 2240, or in Abasto shopping) I've always bought cloth for my brother there (he is 1.96) and I never have any problem with the size, and they always have good prices. Hope it helps!

Yeah only problem with shopping there is you´d be wearing macowens :(:(:(

If your ok with that then there are a billion macowens all over the city. There are like 3 on the first couple of blocks of callao .

Back