Sunday 13Th Brunch In Palermo Hollywood

Oh yeah, I'll be there with bells on. Oddly enough, the name of this place reminds me of a restaurant in San Diego called Bucca di Beppo.

Tomorrow will be a busy day; I've got a ticket to see Mujeres con Pelotas at 1445. Still, that allows a leisurely three hours for brunch, and then 45 minutes to make it to the cine and get inside...

Is it still possible for me to join?

Though not from Texas, I have lived there for seven years.

Sure, we can try to squeeze you two in. We'll probably have to split into a couple of tables anyway...

Does the fact I have a brother and his family in Texas and have visited the Alamo count? Just kidding. Actually I wish I had seen this sooner but don't get here that much these days. Good idea. We need more Texans in Argentina! Have fun, y'all.

Sure, we can try to squeeze you two in. We'll probably have to split into a couple of tables anyway...

To clarify, I'm not an extra. I responded earlier, (post #7 on the first page), so I'm included in your initial count :)

On the news, there's a 12-car crash at Charcas & Bonpland. Looks to be about 4-5 blocks from where we're going. Might be a good idea to leave a bit early.

Hey guys, sorry i wont be able to make it today as im stuck in pilar. Hope you all enjoy it,hopefully i can attend a next one.

Thanks for arranging, Ari. Good find with good company...nice meeting everyone!

Back