Sunday Brunch,july 6,'14.2:00 P.m.

Sunday Brunch July 6.'14 2:00 P.M. La Popular de San Telmo corner of CASEROS & Bolivar.(Not Brasil just one block up) .Well,it's 10:45 0n Sat. and I've got 12 RSVPs.Not bad.If you decide later on,no sweat.I'm not going to make the final res.until this evening.Looking forward to a good time.Theme of the day-Fellowship. Noesdeayer.

Love to join you guys for brunch but not sure if i can make it. lets say 60%. maybe for coffee afterwards if you have a place in mind. Thanks!

Would like to make it but san telmo.....Ill wait until you guys do one closer to the more civilized part of town.

have a ball y'll. I will miss ya this time but I will join back in October. I am off to the US and Europe till October :))))

Sun.Brunch Final Res. O.K. gang,listen up,please.I just made the final res. for 15 people.Res are now closed.They did me a favor because they usually do not take Sunday res.2:00 P.M. is exacltly that not 2:30 See you then,
Brian (noesdeayer).

in spirit im there brian and others! have fun

supercharged............. word has it youll be passing through these bohemian woods!

Good food, good company, and in a lot more civilized area than one may think. Thanks, Noesdeayer, for finding a good place for us and organizing. Great meeting the three new-to-me folks today...mimyr, ramin, zaza...sorry for my terrible spelling. When in doubt, I spell Spanish phonetic.

Back