Super Japanese Fusion Restaurant

perry

Registered
For the first time I visited this incredible Japanese Fusion restaurant in Puerto Madero with some friends. I did not expect a meal of this quality and was impressed with every thing I had. We had an excellent mix of entrees with the highlight being a tropical ceviche with a fusion of Peruvian, Japanese and Brazilian flavours. My main course of Kobe Beef with a light beetroot sauce was the best I have had in Buenos Aires.

I am looking forward to going back and give it high marks in every category Food, Ambience, Service.
http://www.guiaoleo.com.ar/detail.php?ID=3927

The Restaurant Nananstu at Olga Cossettini 1185 Puerto Madero Ciudad de Buenos Aires is hard to get to but make sure that you do as the views from the restaurant of the River and the modernist skyline of Puerto Madero make the ambience hard to beat.

We've heard good things about this place (Nanatsu) also from our neighbor. We've been planning to check it out. Thanks for the info. Maybe this weekend we'll go. :eek:

If you don't mind me asking but around how much was it? Does it offer value for money for its quality or does it have a price tag to match its quality?

It is expensive but worth the price . We got 20 percent discount with Guia Oleo card and for three people with wine it was 320 pesos around 87 dollars.

We went there last night. The food was good. We had the dumplings (excellent), the "Thai" shrimp (ok, but not very Thai in my opinion), and the Kobe "style" (I doub't it's the real thing) beef (very good). Prices were on the high side. Overall we enjoyed it and will go back, although our favorite asian-inspired is still Sudestada in Palermo.

The service was also attentive and quick. The one strange thing we noticed is that they stamped our bill with a bold "Tip not included. A 10% tip suggested" note. Hmm... Never seen that before here... I wonder if they do the same for the locals. :rolleyes:.... Anyways, we usually leave 20% tip, but this time left 10% tip as "requested" :D

That's right 2guysinPM,

be careful what you wish for right? They got what they deserved. Good call

Back