Superb 2 Br by Owner in San Telmo

baflat

Registered
:)Hi,

For further info and pics click here Paseo Colon site
I have a superb flat in San Telmo, which will be available this Friday 27th of May.
Rental fee is usd 999, everything included: Wi-Fi, Cable TV, expenses, etc.
If you have any questions don´t hesitate to ask, whatsoever the subject.
Paseo Colón Video
Paseo Colón Pictures

Gabriel contact info:
[email protected]
from abroad: (54911) 67 50 36 92
From Argentina: 15 67 50 36 92
Last tenant testimonial
I rented the Paseo Colon apartment from Gabriel for 3 months and was very sad to say goodbye to our home away from home. I found the apartment on the internet and made arrangements to rent it sight unseen because I could not find a better value for the space and charm that this apartment has to offer. After talking to others once I arrived in Buenos Aires and hearing the horror stories they have about rentals, I feel so fortunate to have stumbled across such a gem and to have rented from such a trustworthy person as Gabriel. The apartment looks exactly like the pictures: 2 big bedrooms, a huge dining room that we spent many hours in drinking wine and eating steak that was prepared in the adjoining kitchen, and windows in every room that bring in fresh air and natural light yet can be shuttered those days when you want to sleep in. The location is perfect, close to a ton of bus lines and just a short walk to lovely San Telmo market or modern Puerto Madero. I highly recommend booking this apartment to make your stay in Buenos Aires a great one and only hope when (not if) I come back to Argentina that it is available again. Jennifer Hendrix, Phoenix, AZ

Back