Superclasico: Boca vs. River

I would not recommend buying on Mercadolibre.com -- Many foreigners have been sold fake tickets or just generally get ripped off. There are many "agencies" that resell tickets, they will often provide a "tour" which includes the ticket as well as a guide that will take you. I recently talked to one agency and they quoted me at 350 USD for Platea Baja and 270 USD for Platea Alta. I think it´s overpriced but it does give you the tranquility of going with a guide, etc.

I know of someone with tickets in the 500 peso range but the price can go up or down (but usually always up for a game like this) as the date approaches. PM me if you want their contact details.

There is a HUGE reselling market, it´s not the kind of game you can just go up to the box office and buy it yourself. There is a major ticket mafia so it´s always a stressful situation trying to get tickets, because suppliers don´t keep their word or change the price at the last minute. It´s worth it to go to the game just be aware that getting tickets is difficult takes a little work and a lot of patience!!!

Also, note that you will have to pay in cash for the tickets... I went to a Boca - River game in River and some people wanted to pay with credit card from the scalpers...not going to happen!!! I just giggled to myself....

SUERTE!!!

Thanks Oxente, PM sent. I don't wanna go with a guide, I'm used to go to high-risk football games in Europe(though this can't be compared, I know.)

I also heard that the CABJ members/associates have the first right to buy tickets, so is there any possibility of buying them in an official way? Or is it members only at the major matches?

I have tried and you will not be able to buy tickets at the stadium ot at TicketTek unless you an Associate of the club. But there are scalpers, but I am not sure were to find them. MercadoLibre does sound like a good idea. Try not to act like a foreigner, they will likely gouge you.

I went to a Boca-River game (got the tickets through an embassy contact). It is intense. But watch yourself, one cheer for the wrong side and you'll have your head knocked off.

Good luck.

hey i also know some one reliable selling tickets if you want to PM me.

i can't affrd them :-(

How does the seating work? Is it assigned seats or festival?

my contact fell thru for tickets and now I am more determined than ever to attend. Boca side only..with or with out a guide. Ticket fell thru because supposedly Boca has restricted the amount of tickets they are making available due to security concerns....looking for any and all help to secure a ticket on the Boca side. 4 days to go ...please advise.

Hey..

After the cancelled match this sunday, a friend of mine had his ticket changed for a ticket for the game on thursday. However, he will have other plans for the day, so he would like to sell.

Contact me in case.

My mail is [email protected]

Regards

Jorgen

Does anyone know what to do if you had a ticket for the Boca side on sunday? How do you get your new ticket?

i went to this amazing game! It was the best atmosphere ever. Tickets were quite expensive, and that was from going with the Boca fans standing. We went to the game on sunday..but got cancelled..so got to go again...2 for price of 1 werent bad!

Back