Susan Boyle Breaks You Tube Record

She's loses the final, has a nervous breakdown and is now in a mental hospital. Not quite the happy ending I was expecting.

thynes23 said:
She's loses the final, has a nervous breakdown and is now in a mental hospital. Not quite the happy ending I was expecting.

British television, has become chewing gum for the eyes. With people turning more and more to satelite and cable, the companies are desperate, and fill the airwaves with sensationalist rubbish and reality TV. Expect happy endings and you will be disapointed, what we want is more blood. We watch the high wire man hoping to see him fall, motor racing for the crashes, and reality TV to see people break.

What a sad world we live in.:(

The British media just love cannon-fodder like Susan Boyle, hence this sort of TV programme. Build them up then knock them down - a tired old formula, but it works every time and the British public is cruel enough to play along, voting against her in the final, just like a child pulling the wings off a butterfly. I suppose human nature never changes; human suffering is always amusing as long as you don't know the person personally.

She has a great voice, but she got dragged into the circus and the lions ripped her apart, just as scripted.

Back