Swine Flue

For me I limit my intake to rainwater or distilled water and only pure grain alcohol.

P.O.E.

It's funnny how the same people who complain about "us sheeps" being brainwashed by the media et al, are actually the same people who take sensationalism on their own hands! It's like, if you actually believe this crap, then why are you doing "them" a favor?

Oh yeah? Now who was right? As it turned out the CDC overestimated the scope of the pandemic, just as the 'conspiracy theorists' said.
You people will never learn...

H1N1 less lethal than feared: U.K. study

The strain of swine flu virus currently circulating around the world is less deadly than previously thought, say British scientists who compared its effect to that of other pandemic viruses.

The 2009 flu pandemic is about 100 times less lethal than the 1918 Spanish flu and nearly 10 times less fatal than the flu pandemics of 1957 and 1968.
Those findings were reported in Thursday's online issue of British Medical Journal, BMJ.

After analyzing British health department data on all reported swine flu patients who were hospitalized between July and Nov. 8 , the researchers estimated that about 26 of every 100,000 people infected with the H1N1 influenza A virus that causes swine flu died. That is a death rate of 0.026 per cent.

The findings are similar to a U.S. study published on Monday that estimated the death rate in the current swine flu pandemic is 0.048 per cent, or one death per every 2,000 cases.

http://www.cbc.ca/health/story/2009/12/10/h1n1-pandemics-study.html

Health bosses accused of flu-mongering

Public health officials are misleading Canadians by continuing to characterize the H1N1 virus as a threat in the hopes of unloading millions of doses of unused vaccine, charges Ontario's former chief medical officer of health.

They are trying to save face because of an expensive overreaction, Dr. Richard Schabas said Thursday as lineups for the vaccine continued to dwindle.

He made his comments the day after the Public Health Agency of Canada unveiled a new advertising campaign aimed at encouraging Canadians to get vaccinated.

"Spending Christmas in bed or in an ICU unit is no fun and the only way to actually avoid that is for a large number of Canadians to be immunized," agency head Dr. David Butler-Jones told a teleconference.

He also said discussions are underway with the World Health Organization on what to do with the surplus vaccine.

http://www.healthzone.ca/health/new...--health-bosses-accused-of-flu-mongering?bn=1

davonz said:
I have yet to meet anyone who saw 9/11.. but does that mean it didnt happen..

Swine flu is a problem, but the media has blown it out of all proportion.

In NZ, a country of 4 million, there have been over 2,000 confirmed cases, with a couple of hundred people dying from it.. that would be equal to about 200,000 cases in US, but NZ is isolated, so i would think that US could be alot worse.
And i trust the NZ gov figures more than any other countries, corruption is basically no existant there, and has a very open gov/ gov depts.. everyone knows everyone kind of thing so very hard to hide anything..
Well, I have no recollection of such "scary Yahoo messages" about a few hundreds of "swine-flu" victims in NZ. I am sure that Obama-driven "doctors" will pump such news through the roof. I saw one kid who was indicated and treated in our local hospital and after 1 week he played with my boys. Nobody else, non official or by street rumors. Its all Grand BS, just like "goat flu" or "bird flu". Imaging how many species out there! I am sure in order to get more entertaining and mistycal we'd have a "Big Panda flu", or "Tasmanian Devil flu" soon. How about a disastrous "Maxican Tushkan" flu??:D

you cannot make this stuff up folks.

would you believe that in this msnbc article dated dec 29th, the HEAD of the WHO, margaret chan, admits she has yet to get her own swine flu vaccination. then she warns us to guard against complacency!! Give me a break.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34620754/ns/health-cold_and_flu/

"Chan acknowledged she had yet to get her own swine flu shot. Only just back from leave, she said she asked her medical service to find out where she can get vaccinated. "

"One thing we need to guard against is the sense of complacency," Chan said, adding that flu viruses are highly unpredictable.

one would think, that as the head of the WHO, she would want to lead by example and be one of the first people to take the shot....right? - especially when she knows that so many people are reluctant to take the shot.

could it be that she knows something that we don't? could it be that she doesn't 100% trust what's in the shot? she continues to fear monger then warns us to guard against being complacent when she herself is doing the exact same thing!!

a hollywood script wouldn't read as good as the fiction these criminals are writing.

Back