Tai Chi / Qi Gong and Acupuncture

Mano Negra

Registered
Hi all,
My girlfriend and I are looking for a good Tai Chi / Qi Gong teacher here. Any recommendations? Either for individual classes or group ones.

Also has anyone had a good experience with an acupunturist here. We are looking for one (or perhaps some other kind of therapist) with experience in treating post viral problems. We have tried all the conventional alternatives with no success, so are now inclined towards more holistic treatments.

Look forward to your responses.

Miles

Hello Miles

I am a practitioner for Reconnective Healing: details below - My rates are us $110 per session ... between 1 - 3 sessions may be appropriate.

If you are Argentinian or low waged I am happy to adjust this to 110 peso's per session.

I have no idea how your healing may unfold but would be honored to work with you both ...

If this is of interest feel free to drop me a line enjoyclarity @ me (dot) com or give me a call on 011 3298 7233

Smiles

John

Reconnective Healing is an often life-changing experience, introducing you to an astonishing ocean of energy, light, and information to allow for the healing of body, mind, and spirit. Reconnective Healing sessions are an opportunity for you to experience your divine nature in a way that stimulates and supports healing through the Reconnective Frequencies now appearing in our world.

These highly palpable energies are initiated at the beginning of your session and continue working with you long after your visit has ended. Through your participation in these sessions, you will be forever changed, operating at—and attuned to—a higher frequency than ever before.

Reconnective Healing is a form of healing that is here on the planet for the very first time. It reconnects us to the fullness of the universe as it reconnects us to the fullness of our beings and of who we are. It is considered to be able to reconnect us to the universe and to our very essence not just through a new set of healing frequencies, but through an entirely new bandwidth. The reality of its existence has demonstrated itself clearly in practice as well as in laboratories.

Reconnective Healing has aided in healing health challenges such as cancers, AIDS-related diseases, fibromyalgia, trauma, depression, addictions, and many others. Reconnective Healing has also helped to alleviate pain and promote healing in chronic conditions and post-surgery.

Even those not contending with a serious health challenge often find a new sense of wonder and richness in life upon experiencing Reconnective Healing. One of the prominent characteristics of Reconnective Healing is that the practitioner does not diagnose or treat any specific health challenges or try to "direct" the healing in any way:

Reconnective Healing instead allows the connection between yourself and your multidimensional nature through the Reconnective Frequencies initiated by the practitioner to decide what will happen.

In some cases, people coming to a Reconnective Healing session with one healing in mind will leave with a healing beyond what they ever imagined.

"If you're lucky, your healing will come in the form you anticipate.
If you're really lucky, your healing will come in a form you've not even dreamed of—one which the Universe specifically has in mind for you."

- Eric Pearl, Founder of The Reconnection

I saw 2 locations offering Acupuncture in Bario Chino today -

Guo Yi Tang - Juramento 1615 - tel: 4783 - 8578

Fang - Mendoza 1702 - tel: 4896 - 4768

They are just around the corner from each other suggest you have a chat with both ...

I would love to go to the Ave. San Juan 812 Acupunture person. Does anyone have a phone number? No phone? then what are the hours. Is it just a walk in? Thanks.

Back