Tailoring Services For Alternation Of Custom Made Suits?

Serge

Registered
Do you have any recommendation please?

I'd like to adjust them since I have 12 kilograms less than I had 6 months ago and they are not fitting anymore. I'm looking for a real professional as they cost me a fortune.

Thank you!

Congratulations on your new self!

For a top level tailor shop that caters to the rich and famou$!! go To Santa Fe 2365 ground level/Interior and ask for David the Sastre Shop.$$. To fit your Armani suits :D

For a down to earth seamstress-lady go to Galeria Americana Santa Fe y Pueyrredon 2nd level. does a good job on slacks, coats is again a different matter

Used to go to a professional tailor inside a Galería on Esmeralda and Sta Fé. Deep inside the gallería. Been many years and not sure if he's still alive. Might be worth your time if you are nearby.

Guys,

thank you for your advices. Will let you know once I have some outcomes.

Guys what is the going price at the high end and the reasonable one to get a suit tailor made here ?
I m kind of stuck and will need a couple made quite soon . I will like to compare with what will cost in SH ( about 150USD for a two piece and a shirt ) can it be done here for that kind of money for one and get it done in one week ?
any feed back would be appreciated

Guys what is the going price at the high end and the reasonable one to get a suit tailor made here ?
I m kind of stuck and will need a couple made quite soon . I will like to compare with what will cost in SH ( about 150USD for a two piece and a shirt ) can it be done here for that kind of money for one and get it done in one week ?

Tailor made? high end 18000 pesos and above. Low end 6000 pesos. I doubt that the time frame would be that much of a problem, none of the guys I've been to seem that busy these days

For US$150 at he blue rate you can buy an off the rack suit and have it fitted ,,!!

If you're going to have a suit made, be sure to check the quality of the fabric. Good fabric is imported from Italy (or elsewhere) - I'm not sure what the import situation is like these days.

Do you have any recommendation please?

I'd like to adjust them since I have 12 kilograms less than I had 6 months ago and they are not fitting anymore. I'm looking for a real professional as they cost me a fortune.

Thank you!

bumping for interest. How'd they turn out? I've got a sportscoat that needs re-lining. Thinking Sastre based on above recs.

Back