Tailoring Services For Alternation Of Custom Made Suits?

bumping for interest. How'd they turn out? I've got a sportscoat that needs re-lining. Thinking Sastre based on above recs.
Congratulations on your new self!

For a top level tailor shop that caters to the rich and famou$!! go To Santa Fe 2365 ground level/Interior and ask for David the Sastre Shop.$$. To fit your Armani suits :D

For a down to earth seamstress-lady go to Galeria Americana Santa Fe y Pueyrredon 2nd level. does a good job on slacks, coats is again a different matter

David the Tailor confirmed today that the cost of a custom made suit is $4500.

bumping for interest. How'd they turn out? I've got a sportscoat that needs re-lining. Thinking Sastre based on above recs.
Sorry, I have posted this on a different topic. "I can strongly recommend an elder sastre at Arenelas 2349. I was out from the shop in 5 minutes, he exactly knows what to do. Really worth of going there, price 450 pesos each."

David the Tailor confirmed today that the cost of a custom made suit is $4500.

I do not need another suit. Please tell me this is US$ so I don't have to start concocting implausible explanations for my partner.

I do not need another suit. Please tell me this is US$ so I don't have to start concocting implausible explanations for my partner.

Stevec, No thanks God is pesos $4.500.00
Check both places only a block away...!
  • Sastreria David: Santa Fe 2365 Ground Floor, interior $4500. ask receptionist. Open only to clients and recommended prospects.
  • Sastreria: Arenales 2349

Stevec, No thanks God is pesos $4.500.00

Damn it, RichOne, I couldn't have been more clear: 'don't tell me that's pesos...'
And then you even provide the addresses.
So much for marital harmony.

Damn it, RichOne, I couldn't have been more clear: 'don't tell me that's pesos...'
And then you even provide the addresses.
So much for marital harmony.

You mentioned partner (Business, male female) was not clear. I figured you had a bet with your business partner? :D

Back