Tango Show

tbit

Registered
My inlaws are visiting us next week and we wanted to take them to a Tango show. Ive looked at a ton online and wanted to get some feedback from the group.
El Querandi
Sabor a Tango
Senor Tango
Thanks any feedback is appreciated!

Also if you have any suggestions for way cool things to do with out of towners that would be awesome too. They will be here for a week.

the centro cultural borges has excellent, high quality tango dance shows. this is not your usual tourist fare. i highly recommend them. also the centro cultural torquato tasso in san telmo has wonderful tango and tango/fusion music shows. a very cool supper club, and again, not a tourist venue.

I agree with the Milonga option. This is what I would do. I would go to La Confiteria on a Friday night when they have a live band, sit back and watch a 30 to 40 people dancing the Tango. The variety of people and talent in always interesting. The room is gorgeous and the show goes on all night. I think that it only costs 20 pesos per person. It is also centrally located.

when my parents came, we went to Madero Tango for dinner and a show. While its not the cheapest, it is a great atmosphere and the dancers are amazing! You've got a great view of puerto madero and the staff there are bilingual (or at least try to be).

It just depends on how much you want to spend but for me, it was worth it.

Back