Tape For Dress On Skin To Prevent Wardrobe Malfunction??

lucha54

Registered
Some say 'find it at the mercería'... others say it doesn't exist. I'm looking for the double sided tape that is suitable for your skin and it goes between your skin and the edge of your top or dress so you don't have a nip slip... please help, I'm going to a wedding tomorrow and need to find a shop that sells this stuff ASAP. Anywhere between Almagro and Belgrano or further. THANKS!

I have some that I brought from the US. I'd be happy to give you what you need for your dress (I'm in Recoleta) PM me if you still need it. Personally I've never seen any here, even in the mercerias. But you could also use double sided scotch tape which you might be Abe to fibs in a papeleria! Good luck!

If you can´t find it or if you can't make it to Lacoquetas place a reasonable option is masking taping which you make into a loop so that the sticky side is outside and on both sides .

I've never seen it here, but I've never really searched for it either. After all the wardrobe "malfunctions" I've seen on TV, I doubt it's a very sought after product. :p

There is a store on Santa Fe a few meters from
Pueyrredon, on Sta Fe, that sells body shapers, etc, they should have it.Close to the corner.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Expat Life 1
C Expat Life 3
Gringoboy Articles 0
H Expat Life 24
R Expat Life 1
Back