taxes

I completed the questionnaire on taxes for Americans abroad. Take the time and do the same if you don't like the way you're being taxed as a resident abroad.

The Democrats Abroad Taxation Task Force is grateful to the 6,500 Americans abroad who have participated over the last week in our 2019 Non-Resident Taxation Research Project. As you may know, our team has worked very hard to educate members of Congress about the plight of Americans abroad bearing the burden of taxation both in our countries of residence and the U.S. The information we develop in this study will be critical to demonstrating to them that citizenship-based taxation exacts serious personal and financial harm and persuading them that we need their help to reform U.S. tax and other laws that hurt us.

If you have not as yet contributed to this important research, please do so by filling out this questionnaire. It will be open for one more week, closing at midnight US EDT on Sunday February 3, 2019.

It is a lengthy questionnaire, but you should only be presented with questions relevant to your situation, as specified in your responses. The survey is anonymous. All questions are optional.

Please share this email with other Americans abroad impacted by U.S. tax obligations and/or share this link on your social media channels. Thank you for your support with this important research and our work to persuade Congress we need urgent tax relief.

Democratically yours,
Carmelan Polce
Chair
Democrats Abroad Taxation Task Force

Thanks, LIS2007. Anamal, my firm is here - www.brighttax.com

I live here in Palermo.

We don't do Argentine taxes, but for everything else we are expert. All American CPAs. US expat tax is all we do and we are very good at it.

https://brighttax.com/blog/brighttax-undisputed-expat-tax-services-leader-in-2017

[email protected]

Can you help an Argentine who has questions about US taxes and how it relates to Argentina? Do you speak Spanish? And if so, how can you be contacted?

Back