Tech Company In Need Of Admin/customer Service Employee

kylmcclr

Registered
At RecuperoDatos.com we recover lost data from hard drives of PCs and laptops. Electronic engineer Adrian Fransisconi started the company in January of 2015 and I came on this past December. Sadly, I will be moving back to the US shortly and we are in need of someone to take my place relatively quickly. We work out of his apartment/office (28th floor, beautiful view) in Caballito.

Duties include:
-Client Interaction: Answering phone calls, emails and questions that come in through Mercado Libre

-Helping Adrian communicate in English with data recovery laboratories in Russia and China. Adrian buys data recovery tools from these companies and also receives technical support from them. He is a pre-intermediate English speaker and so he needs help communicating with these companies, often through instant messenger and email.

-Other duties as needed. As in any fast growing entrepreneurial venture, one cannot foresee what will lie ahead. . .

Necessary skills: native English, itnermediate Castellano, can-do attitude, buena onda
Unnecessary skills: knowledge of technology

In this job one can expect to get their feet wet in the business world. Negotiation, sales, customer relations, and facilitation of international communication are all at play. I learned a lot working with Adrian. He encourages me and pushes me while still giving me plenty of freedom. And he values the learning process and knows that mistakes are an important part of that process.

Hours and pay are to be negotiated.

Anyone interested please respond to this post. Send a resume/CV to [email protected], tell me about yourself and ask me any questions you have about the job!

Back