Tech Solution to Watch Zulu, other US TV Shows

NikBaires

Registered
Everyone can thank me later.

Have you gotten on Zulu or any other sites that offer US TV shows on the internet and been restricted because your IP address is from outside the US?

Go to http://hotspotshield.com/ .....It's free

Worked great in IE7, Firefox, but not Google Chrome.

To follow up: This is also useful if you would like to get routed just to google.com not google argentina etc. It will make your computer look like it is located in the US.

NikBaires said:
To follow up: This is also useful if you would like to get routed just to google.com not google argentina etc. It will make your computer look like it is located in the US.
yeah but all you have to do is click on Google in English at the bottom of google argentina and if you have cookies enabled it will always take you to google us in the future.

But I want Google Ireland ;)....

Seriously, great idea, I use Overplay myself, which allows me to switch IP addresses between countries, so one min I can be in Ireland, the next the US, then the UK for BBC I Player, as well as any other country I choose. To be fair, I do pay a small monthly fee for this, but it has never failed me yet.

interesting. never heard of hotspotshield. I use StrongVPN to login to an IP just about anywhere in the world. Then I use Hulu mostly.

If you want a good selection of tv shows and movies from an Argentine IP location, I recommend cuevana.tv.

Personally, I would be careful about using HotSpot Shield or similar proxies for anything other than watching location-restricted content:
Since your data gets routed through their servers, that means they can read all the traffic going to and from your computer. Banking and anything else traveling over SSL is safe, but email is usually not encrypted. How much do we really know (therefore trust) these companies?

Actually, instead of trying to be all "techy", just go to

www.cuevana.tv

It is by FAR the BEST site I have ever used for free and new movies/tv episodes)

Works awesome on Firefox with just one add-in that you download in 30 seconds.

Works on Explorer and Safari as well but you have to download a few extra add-ins.

Back