Temporary Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaVette

Registered
Hi. I am looking for someone for the next 3 months to help with some household duties. I have 3 children, ages 4, 3, and 1 who needs looking after while hubby and I get some projects done. English is not mandatory. We work from home, so technically we never leave our children alone with anyone. We are simply looking for an honest and reliable person to help prepare 1 meal a day, attend to the children, light cleaning, and grocery shopping as needed. Pay rate will depend on part time or full time availability. Please pm me if you can recommend someone.
Gracias!

Hello! My name is Yasmin, I'm Australian and new to BsAs. I've been here 3 weeks and hoping to stay. The condition is if I can attain paid work! I left Aus 2 years ago, been living across India, Central America and Mexico. I did volunteering programs with children in India and Nicaragua, I enjoy being around children. I'm happy to help with the chores you mentioned to assist your family. I'd be happy to meet you in person, where are you based and if you don't mind me asking what hourly rate do you offer?
Sorry I have no phone but I will check messages here or you can email [email protected]
Kindest Yasmin

Yasmin, I have just emailed you.
Tangueraintrepida, I did see Allison's post, however, I need someone sooner than when she will be arriving.

Hello N avette, are you still looking for someone? If so I can pm you the phone number of a middle aged ,reliable expat lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back