Temporary Residency application using the Radex website

Is this a receipt or invoice that I've to pay?

Hi Alexindia,

That's an invoice. I spent days to find out where to pay it. Each bank/Pago place sent me to one another.

Finally one awesome employee of Banco de Nacion told me that this payment is now processed only at Correo Argentino. It's for the DNI step and they will want to see it at Migraciones. Better print it out so the Correo will stamp it as paid. Keep the original until you pick up your physical DNI.

Your previous questions: Don't worry about the empty form on Radex. Same problem, I thought I forgot to fill it in and was worried. But your post also confirms it's probably a system error. The other one should be the relevant page of your passport.

The information about the documents issued by consulates appear on the page below, it seems like a different process from the apostille of Argentinian documents - But I haven't used it so I cannot confirm. Here it says that you have to email them with the form:

DOCUMENTOS EMITIDOS POR CONSULADOS EXTRANJEROS ACREDITADOS EN EL PAÍS​

Para la habilitación de documentos emitidos por oficinas consulares acreditadas en el país con fines migratorios, la persona interesada debe contactarse a través del correo [email protected] en días hábiles de 9 a 17 hs, remitiendo el documento a intervenir, junto al documento que identifica a la persona que solicita el trámite y el siguiente formulario de solicitud: FORMULARIO HABILITACIÓN

El plazo promedio de resolución de estos trámites es de 30 días hábiles.

Dear Patho, thank you for your informative message, it answered all my conserned. Again thank you so much. 🌹

Please allow me to ask one more things, tomorrow I'm going to the police station or department to ask for Certificado de Domicilio.
Also I will ask them for the Argentinian cirminal clearance (Liquidación penal). Do you think they will do it for me? Are they the right source to provide such certificate?

Thank you 🌹

Thank you dear Patho for your advice, I've paid the DNI invoice and they electronically stamped a copy of the invoice! Also I managed to obtained the certificado de domicilio from the police station, the ladies police officers were kind and friendly 😍

Tomorrow I will go to obtain the Argentinean criminal clearance certificate. Hopefully I will get it 🤞

Mr. Patho you are awesome and great help. Thank you 😎

Thank you dear Patho for your advice, I've paid the DNI invoice and they electronically stamped a copy of the invoice! Also I managed to obtained the certificado de domicilio from the police station, the ladies police officers were kind and friendly 😍

Tomorrow I will go to obtain the Argentinean criminal clearance certificate. Hopefully I will get it 🤞

Mr. Patho you are awesome and great help. Thank you 😎
Glad to hear you sorted it out quickly Alexindia!

The criminal clearance certificate should be pretty straightforward too.

I don't know exactly about your process, but just to share as a general information: When making a regular (not "preferencial") residency application at Migraciones, they can issue the Argentinian criminal record on the spot during the appointment so it's not necessary to obtain it beforehand.

Hello, dear members, where usually the appointment took place? in BA or a different city?

I'm not sure they give me a far away location!

DEBERÁ PRESENTARSE EN DELEGACIÓN BAHIA BLANCA SITO EN BROWN N° 963

Please someone can advise what's going on?

I'm not sure they give me a far away location!

Could you clarify what you are trying to achieve here? You've only been in the country for about five days as a tourist, and now you want the Argentinean police to certify that you haven't done anything bad in these 5 days?

Dear Patho, I've completed the temporary resident application via Radex platform and they sent me an appointment! it seems the location is far away in a different province or city! In which location did you have your appointment? Other positive members are welcome to share their experiences! thank you in advance.

Hey dude why are you so aggressive? the Police officers are polite and friendly not like you! This is the immigration appointment has nothing to do with the police!

Dear Patho, I've completed the temporary resident application via Radex platform and they sent me an appointment! it seems the location is far away in a different province or city! In which location did you have your appointment? Other positive members are welcome to share their experiences! thank you in advance.

From what I know, this is not the regular case and I suppose you should have got/chosen a nearby location. Might be a mistake on your end. Have you checked your address? Selecting Buenos Aires province rather than the city of Buenos Aires is a common error for example.

You should be able to cancel the appointment though and if you are not familiar with the system, some professional support could be useful.

Even if you spent one day in Argentina the local police certificate will be necessary and they will happily issue it - But as I said you get it on the spot at Migraciones if you didn’t ask for a priority appointment.

Back