Tennis anyone?

BSS

Registered
I'm been searching in vain for a tennis partner since my last one crapped out. I am a pretty good player and looking for another person who already plays and enjoys competitive but friendly matches.

I am available after 6 pm on weekdays and weekends. Send me a message if you are interested.

Brendan

BlahBlah

Registered
I am not a good player but are looking to play, especially on tuesday evening

Brook

Registered
Are you just looking for a singles partner or are you looking to organise regular social games?? I am female and can hit the ball over, fairly consistently but not that hard...

BlahBlah

Registered
Send me a PM if you are interested and maybe we can arrange something

g.tymorek

Registered
Hey. I hope you still get this. I've also been looking for a hitting partner/someone to play matches with. I'm a 3.5 player and have been mostly just been hitting against a backboard since coming down here in Dec. It's getting a bit boring. I'm definitely keen on some match play but also want to do some organized practicing, i.e. working on volleys and other specifics.

Let's make it happen.

g.tymorek

Registered
I assume that means 'personal message,' but I don't see where or how exactly to do that. Sorry, I don't post on here very much. But yeah, 1) how do I send you a PM? and 2) what time would you want to play on Tuesday?

cheers

yickyyeah

Registered
Hi,
I am a 3.5 player and will be in BsAs through July 21. I'd love to get a match in. My schedule is flexible (morning, afternoon, some evenings). If anyone is interested, send me an email at [email protected]