tennis partners

HowardinBA

Registered
I played 3 sets with Susan(Interior Designer)this morning,and we had a really enjoyable morning.She put everything into her game and hits the ball well,she is a 3.5 ish level player,my point is if any of you folks want a game ,she will happily play,cause I could tell she just loves being on court..thanks for the game by the way Susan...:).....

Howard - Serious question as a former recreational tennis player in my youth, I have no idea how good, or bad, I am - I do not understand your 3.5 ish level - to what does this refer - Excuse my ignorance....

I have a terrible serve, easily destroyed by anyone, having played rarely in the past 20 years, but I did play a lot of badminton and squash until the last 5 years, so have a good eye for racquet sports, interested in this concept of "levels"...

Cheers....

PS - Had to postpone my vacation due to the Volcano, getting a full refund on the tickets, and will go later in the year now.... bummer....

Well Liam you are here to arrange an asado in May.......great!!!!!!!

Liam3494 said:
Howard - Serious question as a former recreational tennis player in my youth, I have no idea how good, or bad, I am - I do not understand your 3.5 ish level - to what does this refer - Excuse my ignorance....

I have a terrible serve, easily destroyed by anyone, having played rarely in the past 20 years, but I did play a lot of badminton and squash until the last 5 years, so have a good eye for racquet sports, interested in this concept of "levels"...

Cheers....

PS - Had to postpone my vacation due to the Volcano, getting a full refund on the tickets, and will go later in the year now.... bummer....
Hi Liam,sorry to hear about your cancellation,better safe then sorry.I too am holding fire to see what happens.As for the tennis levels,this is an American thingy.I asked Susan the same question cos I had never heard of it.I am a B2 level player here,at the moment.I have won two high ranking tournaments here in BA as well,.so I really don,t even know how high one can be ranked either:rolleyes:

Stella said:
Well Liam you are here to arrange an asado in May.......great!!!!!!!
looks like we,ll all be here Stella..who,s a happy girl eh??;);)

Well, certainly up for the asado when Stella arrives, but I'll be certain to give a tournament winner a pass when it comes to a tennis match :)..... See you soon, must be a Volcano Drink Party due some time soon......

Back