Terrorist state Israel assassinates Hamas leader in Dubai

Wild speculation, photo-fits of two Irishman with past links to Irish terrorist groups known to work with Arabic and Islamic organizations for money since their cause is done- who are you people, what do you know other than what you read? You make sweeping statements about unknowns based on newspaper reporting - you are a joke. You might as well go work for the CIA.

MaGRon said:
You make sweeping statements about unknowns based on newspaper reporting - you are a joke. You might as well go work for the CIA.

Hear, hear...!

MaGRon said:
Wild speculation, photo-fits of two Irishman with past links to Irish terrorist groups known to work with Arabic and Islamic organizations for money since their cause is done- who are you people, what do you know other than what you read? You make sweeping statements about unknowns based on newspaper reporting - you are a joke. You might as well go work for the CIA.

The Irish and British police have already confirmed that the passports were forged. I suggest you read the article that I posted.
It is true that it's not proven that Mossad carried out this terror attack, but who else would it be?

I am not alone in thinking that:

"Israeli security officials said Wednesday they were convinced the Mossad was behind the assassination of a Hamas commander in Dubai and harshly criticized the spy agency for allegedly stealing the identities of its own citizens to carry out the hit."

And:

"Some senior Israeli security officials not directly involved in the case were less circumspect, saying they were convinced it was a Mossad operation because of the motive"

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100217/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_dubai_hamas_slaying

In this country we have a saying:
"EL QUE A HIERRO MATA A HIERRO MUERE"
If you do not understand the meaning of this sentence, ask somebody to translate it for you.
In any case, anybody that makes a living by killing inocent unarmed civilians anywhere in the world (including here in the AMIA builbing), must FORFEIT their right to live.
The place and/or time of their execution may delayed, but they cannot hide in other countries and use them as a shield for their crimes, period.
Saludos Henry

Closer to "He that kills by iron dies by iron."

In English we would say "he who lives by the sword dies by the sword."

Back