Text nightmares

My carrier in ARgentina is Claro and in the United States it is Tello. I am using iPhone 13
Hank..here is a comment. My tello phone is an ipone 11, which i never take out of the house and do not make or receive calls on. For life I have a cheap Moto using claro. I had the Tello chip sent to me via family using their address in the U.S. When I had trouble getting it all going Tello techs were SUPER. If this helps.
 
It has only gotten worse. Apparently I had to "reactivate" my eSim for my number here. I did that. Now I can't make calls to Tello using my Argentine number, and I can't make calls using my US number!! This is beyond insane. Does anyone know of a telephone service professional with experience dealing with this? I want someone I can meet in person since obviously I cannot talk to him on the phone.
Sorry I had not seen this in a while. Before your last update here, I would have said the most probable answer is that your bank has your number incorrect ( maybe a digit misplaced), since you were able to receive texts from other US numbers, and just not from this particular bank.

But now it seems you have a completely different problem. Who ever told you to reactivate your esim was not correct I am afraid. Tello states that you must be physically located in the U.S. to complete your initial activation or number port-in. Some people say they can activate their esim using a VPN (using a US server) but "success varies and accounts can occasionally be flagged".

Here is a thread that might help you if you want to reactivate:
 
I use TELLO to call the US and in Argentina I use Claro. There was a promotion announced for free data in Europe till the end of September and I took it. I was using Claro in Europe but most of the time I had much better internet coverage with Tello in many European countries during August-September. May be this has nothing to do with your post but I am just adding information on TELLO.
 
Back
Top