Thai Traveler Friend needs Luggage Storage short term

splaying

Registered
What we need is the following:

there will be two of us traveling. I am in USA whereas my friend currently is in Lima. He will be moving to BA but we plan to travel for four months prior to his settling down in BA. He has a little bit of luggage we do not wish to be carrying with us for four months and need a safe place to leave it for that time period. I would like to see if anyone within the group could either hold it for us or suggest a place for us to leave it where it would be very safe as it is all he has... I am talking about one bag with clothes and a laptop which is not large but larger than we wish for traveling as we carried it in South America last year so we now what that weight did to us.

We also hope to find a place to stay starting on 13 December where we can rent an apartment for a week's time. We really do not need help with this as there seems to be enough resources to assist us unless of course you have something you might wish to show to us. We will stay in BA for one week or a bit more at this point then return to BA a couple of more times during our 4 - month travels where we plan to focus on Argentina and Brazil. Last year we were centered on other areas for the same time frames.

My Thai friend is an excellent Thai chef along with being a certified Thai masseuse. Once settled into BA he would like to see how he might be able to set himself up with earning monies based on his knowledge. Perhaps some people in this forum might be able to share ideas with us.

Many thanks.

Walter May

Walter, I sent you a PM about this the other day. I can help you out if you're still interested.

Back