Thai Yoga Massage for Women

Charley

Registered
Yoga for the lazy woman! A combination of acupressure and yogic stretches, to free up the body, get rid of tension and aches and pains. Leaving you feeling completely relaxed in body and mind, with a feeling of general well being. Please contact me for further information or to book a treatment. My prices are reasonable and I am happy to travel to you, although you can also come to my studio if you prefer.

Charley said:
Yoga for the lazy woman! A combination of acupressure and yogic stretches, to free up the body, get rid of tension and aches and pains. Leaving you feeling completely relaxed in body and mind, with a feeling of general well being. Please contact me for further information or to book a treatment. My prices are reasonable and I am happy to travel to you, although you can also come to my studio if you prefer.

Oh!! Is that what the big black van under the bridge was....your office?:eek:

RobinsonGO said:
Oh!! Is that what the big black van under the bridge was....your office?:eek:

Were you the one standing on the hill looking at the big black van? I dont have an office.

I gotta side with RobinsonGO on this one....the ad sounds freaking creepy...assuming Charley is a guy.

To set the record straight.... I am female and this is a genuine ad for the ancient art of Thai Yoga Massage of which I have been a practitioner for 10 years.

Back