The Berlin Wall, 28 Years After The Fall.kaput Soviet Union

Rich One

Registered
November 10 th. the Anniversary of the Fall of the Berlin Wall, the most important event of the XX Century ?. The End of the SOVIET UNION, The Evil Empire.

0011785913.jpg

I Have a Dream....​

0011786081.jpg

For Merkel, the Fall of the Wall was an Epic Blow to Tyranny

0011793574.jpg

Today is the real day of the Fall Nov 10th No one cares .....?

On that day A KGB spy Vladimir Putin was hiding in his office, in Dresden in the Communist East Germany, fearing for his life since the mobs stacked the Russian Delegation Buiding...! He was out of a job.

On that day A KGB spy Vladimir Putin was hiding in his office, in Dresden in the Communist East Germany, fearing for his life since the mobs stacked the Russian Delegation Buiding...! He was out of a job.

He quickly found a more lucrative job though didn't he. :lol:

That specific KGB agent considered those years the "greatest tragedy of the 20th century". The Koreans on either side of the border do not want that situation for their country.
Interesting perspective, myself I would have been cheering the demolition of the wall of course.
And while I love Maria Conchita Alsonso's cry for Libertad, I still think that Communism might be the only thing keeping Cuba relatively pristine (compared to places like the Dominican Republic), but I've also been told that their authoritarian regime while successful in being unwelcoming to tourists, still is very disrespectful to native.

He's a creepy little man with a private agenda. Dangerous even.

Back