The big Cristina quiz

Why is Granada cool, anyway?
Shame his semantics/spelling/names/facts are way off. Bless his little cotton socks.

"Granadaiscool" said:
Granada,
In any case, the good thing is that you can't run for president!

Too bad, because Argentina would be a great place to live
Argentina IS a great place to live, in spite of the half-witted berks like you

"Granadaiscool" said:
If it was a sucky place I wouldnt be here 3 plus years
Hang on, which one is it then "it would be a great place to live" or it is already.And please mind your grammar and spelling, it's not just wrong, it's almost illegal!

I hope you get back to talking about Cristina, it promised to be an interesting topic.
There's lots I'd like to know, like WHERE do they have that rumored money stashed away? How much are the Ks actually worth? Do the Ks steal in the Argentine tradition of public servants robbing the coffers? Do they accept bags of cash? Why do they give my nephews such a pathetic school education, not even providing school books, half day classes, etc. etc?
There appears to be no oversight at all of officials here. I think they should be under the magnifying glass much more.Anyway, let us hear from people who know more about Cristina than i do.

"JG" said:
I hope you get back to talking about Cristina, it promised to be an interesting topic.
There's lots I'd like to know, like WHERE do they have that rumored money stashed away? How much are the Ks actually worth? Do the Ks steal in the Argentine tradition of public servants robbing the coffers? Do they accept bags of cash? Why do they give my nephews such a pathetic school education, not even providing school books, half day classes, etc. etc?
There appears to be no oversight at all of officials here. I think they should be under the magnifying glass much more.Anyway, let us hear from people who know more about Cristina than i do.
1: Switserland
2: About a peso
3: Yes
4: Yes
5: Because they have no idea what they are talking about

Back