The Complainers

"Hannah" said:
Sergio....funnily enough, I was thinking how nice it would be to start a business which employed young Argentinians. Maybe a clothing company. That way you are benefiting from the cheap life but giving something back too.
Hey! I make bags out of old jeans and baby denim dresses and dungrarees. Are there lots of second hand clothing shops in Buenos Aires? If you know someone who wants to make bags using old jeans, let me know as I could sell them.
There si a circuit of sencond hand clothing that I know since I used to be involved into the whole underground/designer scene before it got semi mainstream back in the eighties, you will find lots of talented people that would put their work on a project even if it doesn´t generate a huge income at first ;) you just have to know where to look for: not everything in BsAs is Recoleta, Palermo "scene" and San Telmo ;)

nikad, sometimes we do it how bureaucratic guys want us to do it and it leads to frustration so sometimes it is an easy way out to just complain - not exactly good either but lesser of the 2 evils. 2008 can only be better right?

"Matty" said:
nikad, sometimes we do it how bureaucratic guys want us to do it and it leads to frustration so sometimes it is an easy way out to just complain - not exactly good either but lesser of the 2 evils. 2008 can only be better right?
Hahah as per bureaucracy, 2008 is gonna be the same but with a diff number, yeah, this is one of the things that sucks here, I know first hand how frustrating it can get, but I refuse to let them get away with it ;)

Back