The Cordoba Bible according to Wendy

Spork

Registered
My partner and I have been in Cordoba for the past month. After living in BA for 3 months and loving it, Cordoba had a hard job ahead to impress me. My initial opinion of Cordoba was pretty apathetic. That changed when I met a cool expat from the States - Wendy. She gave me the low down after living here for a year. This is it: http://2sporks1cup.com/?p=3319

Has anyone got any other amazing things to add to Cordoba? We're here for another month and would love to put a good resource together for other travellers that are considering visiting or living in Cordoba.

Thanks
Kris

And just to add...does anyone know of any beautiful nature excursions/day trips out of Cordoba please. Would be very appreciated.

The "Córdoba Bible" is great, I showed it to a friend from Córdoba (Alta Córdoba), and he thought it was awesome.......

That's awesome David...I live right next to Alta Cordoba and I'm a big fan.

Spork! I know you must be tired of my recommendations by now, but the Parque Nacional de Quebrada de Condorito is really nice. You can take the the bus there and back in one day. Look for buses going to Mina Clavero. You can also backpack and hike through the whole park, coming out at the other side.

Thanks Voyagingknovillian, not possible to get tired of recommendations, will definitely check that out!

Back