THE KILLKENNY 60 peso two pints wtf

Nope, Gibraltar is close to rip off too, agree!
By La Poesia a glass, (Think its 30 cl), of stout is 14 pesos.....so, thats also close to 30 pesos for a pint! Same story all around! Earlier, (last year or so), Cossab charged only 12 pesos for a pint, now its 24!!!!!!!
Get the feeling I am living in Norway! :)))))

Gibralter and Broghans do happy hours till 10 - works about at about 30-40 pesos for two pints.

Think most places do HH or 'after work'.

Hey guys, stout lovers....Just a little tip, (Not related directly to the original post though): Try the Schneider Stout beer, DAMN good! No joke! You cannot compare to the ones from Quilmes or Imperial, this is REALLY good! Icecold in a nice glass, you could get the idea that its a stout from the tap!!!!!!

Its bottled in one liter normal bottles! (Argentinian Schneider).
I buy it in Coto at Charcas y Aguero!
Dont know if all Cotos and supermarkets has it!
Anyway, give it a shot!

I tried Andes stout down south and it wasn't bad. Not seen it in ba though. Just the normal stuff

For St. Patrick's Day '11 (or maybe it was even '10), the Killkenny was charging AR$38/pint for Guinness.

That was 14 to 26 months ago. THIRTY-EIGHT F****** PESOS!!

It's obviously not worth it.

This St Patricks day it was similar, I got in free 'cus I agreed with them and repeatedly told them I am Irish :)

But they were charging men 100 pesos in (girls free....) and I think you got three 20 pesos discount tickets with entry (so if a beer was 38 you're first three would cost '18') still works out as a rip off for an Irish bar on St Patricks Day....It meant if you stayed there for three beers it cost you AR$152......Celebrate St Patricks Day by spending like nowhere else in the world by drinking pints of Quilmes for 9 euro..

Panini said:
...It meant if you stayed there for three beers it cost you AR$152...

Or AR$154...

+54 = 18 x 3
------

But yeah, we get the point. It's ridiculous!

Ive said it before and I'll say it again, million has the best happy hour! 2 bottles (imperial) for 15 pesos or 2 3/4 bottles for 23 pesos! And the place it beautiful!

Back