The Land of Milk and Honey

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJag

Registered
I just sold my house, and almost all of my possessions, and I am going to relocate to B.A.

I heard that I don't even need to speak Spanish, and Argentina has a ton of rich people, and I can open up any business and be successful.

I can't wait until I get down there and eat all of the great Argentine cuisine.

did the guy who told you all that also tell you about the unicorn that walks around BA when it rains Oreo cookies on National Elves and Goblins Day?

No I did not hear of all the different holdays and traditions there.

lol, and it is not even April Fools Day ;)

Well I am an extensive international traveler. I live currently in Detroit, and I go to Canada almost on a monthly basis. I am used to differing cultures.

I do love when it rains Oreo cookies. I dont think you can find that anywhere else in the world. The Unicorn is a little possessive of the Oreo cookies so watch out.

TheJag said:
I just sold my house, and almost all of my possessions, and I am going to relocate to B.A.

I heard that I don't even need to speak Spanish, and Argentina has a ton of rich people, and I can open up any business and be successful.

I can't wait until I get down there and eat all of the great Argentine cuisine.

Hi.

You know the saying... "It's easier said than done" that doesn't even come close to describing the new business environment here, never mind everything else.

Have you ever visited Buenos Aires? I visited 3 times before I decided to move, each visit was longer than the one before. Even now, I have a ticket back to Toronto for next summer just in case things don't work out.

Take some time to explore this site and read some threads. You can learn a lot from others experiences.

Don't be afraid to ask questions or ask for help... People here have been a wealth of information and have assisted me on numerous occasions.

Good luck :)

iStar said:
Hi.

You know the saying... "It's easier said than done" that doesn't even come close to describing the new business environment here, never mind everything else.

Have you ever visited Buenos Aires? I visited 3 times before I decided to move, each visit was longer than the one before. Even now, I have a ticket back to Toronto for next summer just in case things don't work out.

Take some time to explore this site and read some threads. You can learn a lot from others experiences.

Don't be afraid to ask questions or ask for help... People here have been a wealth of information and have assisted me on numerous occasions.

Good luck :)
I do web-cam chats with some beautiful women of Argentina, and they do not charge me that much and they are a treasure trove of information.

They always ask me to come down there.

The Keebler Union prohibits the exports of unicorns, however, so don't get any ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back