The Land of Milk and Honey

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheJag said:
I do web-cam chats with some beautiful women of Argentina, and they do not charge me that much and they are a treasure trove of information.

They always ask me to come down there.

Sounds like you've done your "homework".

Maybe one of these beautiful web-cam girls who don't "charge" much (personally I call them career girls) will let you stay with them.

TheJag will be eaten alive. Will someone be kind enough to clue him in?
He will lose all his money, his pride and possibly his life. He doesn't have a clue.

Somebody stop him.

Carolina Girl said:
TheJag will be eaten alive. Will someone be kind enough to clue him in?
He will lose all his money, his pride and possibly his life. He doesn't have a clue.

Somebody stop him.

I tried to reply without being "snarky" like the previous posters and you see what his reply was...

I think he is F***ING with us. The title of his thread says it all.

If this isn't a joke...I don't know what is....innocence is bliss but not when it comes to pulling up stakes and moving to a country you have no clues about....how the laws work or don't work.

If this is an honest post I pray that he educates himself more than just through a web cam....

TheJag said:
Well I am an extensive international traveler. I live currently in Detroit, and I go to Canada almost on a monthly basis. I am used to differing cultures.

bahahhahahhaha

traveling to canada from detroit is hardly international. i hope you have at least crossed the pacific and atlantic oceans

seriously, who put you up to posting this thread??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back