The New Head Of Banco Nacion

More company for Delfina,,,,,, CFK has sent a Bill to Congress to be passed as a Law ASAP . The Bill proposed establishes that the stock owned by the State in 27 private companies can't be sold to the Private Sector, unless approved by a 2/3 majority in Congress

Therefore once the law is passed in September, the Executive will designate friendly Board members in those 27 companies for the next 4 year period .Maybe a total of 80 Board Members...? These designated Board members remain in office for the next 4 year Presidential period.

Lets say all this was constitutional and that the law would be passed in Sept. Then the new government would not be able to sell/privatize without the 2/3 majority. But the government would still have the votes in these corporations and could just replace the board members. Or am I missing something?

Lets say all this was constitutional and that the law would be passed in Sept. Then the new government would not be able to sell/privatize without the 2/3 majority. But the government would still have the votes in these corporations and could just replace the board members. Or am I missing something?

The Board Members named in Private Corporations, in representation of the State Sotcks, will be appointed by the Newly created , Agencia Nacional de Participaciones Estatales en Empresas* (Anpee). This Entity will be presided by the Head of the Anses (a Camporista) and four other members , 2 named by the Executive/CFK and 2 by Congress. So with 3 votes (Pres. + 2 CFK candidates) can always decide....!.

The 5 nominated members of the Anpee* can only be removed by Congress with a 2/3 majority ...!!!

*Anpee; National Agency for State Participation in Private Corporations.

http://www.bainesreport.org/2015/11/interview-with-delfina-rossi-board-member-of-argentine-national-bank/

She doesn't want to work for Macri. :rolleyes:

She gave me very good guidelines, how I should act, if they appoint me in the board of directors of huge bank. Very educational, thank you!

Ps: when I'll give you interview, I promise I will try to follow her Facebook way of speech. So refreshing.

Right, she is an angel while Some members of Macri's team belong to opus dei and wrote a book where asserted that women must have sex with their husbands even they don't feel like:
http://www.cuartopodersalta.com.ar/dios-los-cria-el-opus-dei-los-junta/

Seems not everyone has the intellect to find the "Start New Topic" button for unrelated posts...

Hellooooooooo, it is super on topic. You are easy to critize her but ups, you shut up when many in Macri's team are really scary.
What's her sin? To be young? Her last name?
Instead, this guy who propose legal rape into marriage is a monster.

Well, WTF, Macri has over 200 criminal cases, he voted against equal marriage but now he "regrets" (impostor), he used his veto against to create an office agaist trafficking of women.

Back