The New Head Of Banco Nacion

I don´t know many US politicians.

Here is like this. I posted the Nepotism in Clarin.

I don`t like it neither but it is like this here, is like to critize because she is argentine. At least she is well educated.

Menem appointed his associated in his law firm at the Supreme Court:
https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julio_Nazareno

I do fight everyday with judges who were appointed there without compete, I hate them, they are so despots and ignorants. However, this nepotism I comment is from the right, the sons and daughter of the military Party.

I was criminaly prosecuted (17 cases) by a Prosecutor whose father is in jail for crimes against humanity. He said I did coertion, the criminal judge said i did my work. His wife is prosecuting me at the bar associationg because I complained about one of this judges who is racist. She belongS to the PRO. So, I Know some about nepotism.

i Don`t know you but I see political persecution.

Bajo, we are all with you in this fight. But at least I am always against nepotism and other irregularities, no matter from which side they are coming. I hate blind fans following always the same parties, because of them changes are coming slower and for worse. I meant that for all sides. What good is voting right, if you already know, who you'll vote for the life?

When you agree to appoint incompetent person through nepotism on visible and important position, you lost all credibility. They didn't need that, is stupid and is showing extreme disrespect towards people and patria they like to praise so much!

To get a job with the Government nowadays, you need to be a militant of the official party or be somebody's friend or relative. Your resume or experience does not really count. People working at Argentine Embassies abroad are no longer diplomats with a carreer; just friends of friends everywhere...

No worries,

according to Varoufakis she was a great student

Ex ministro de Economía griego dice que Delfina Rossi fue "una de sus mejores alumnas"

http://www.lanacion.com.ar/1818960-ex-ministro-de-economia-griego-dice-que-delfina-rossi-fue-una-de-sus-mejores-alumnas

Call me naive but as this a job of the patria shouldnt it have been offered nationally to all Argentines rather than having bypassed to this inexperienced daughter of a prominant politician. Was it? Isnt there some law for that regarding civil positions? At least go through the motions of interviewing the 10s -100s of Argentines who are significantly more qualified than her. Lets be honest this appointment was also made to get Clarin media group and the rest of opposition into a tizz.

But does loyalty give you the experience to work in the financial services sector?

If the point of the financial services sector is to provide financial services, and turn a profit on the same, it's debatable.
If the point of the institution in question is to further the political or other aims of other entities, loyalty is all you need.

Back