The New Head Of Banco Nacion

she has enough merits to not be considered "the daughter of" I think...

anyway, IMHO, in economy, in this country, under this government, its pretty clear who takes the decissions, I mean economy is totally and 100% subjected to politics. Is the politics which govern, and not the economy itself.

So everyone accepts what the president says (unlike other past governments)

she has enough merits to not be considered "the daughter of" I think...

anyway, IMHO, in economy, in this country, under this government, its pretty clear who takes the decissions, I mean economy is totally and 100% subjected to politics. Is the politics who govern, and not the economy itself.

So everyone accepts what the president says (unlike other past governments)

no she doesn't

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/delfina-rossi/98/9b0/595

A typical Mathias - trying to find arguments for even the hardest forms of croyism (and failing at as usually). Even if one want's to give her credit, nothing in her vita shows 'excellence'. She's just a regular graduated student. No outstanding accomplishments, no 'elite' universities, no experience in the banking sector. It would be really sad if there wouldn't be more qualified persons in this country, but we all know that this is not the case. Unfortunately for them, they probably never had an actual chance to get the position, no matter how good they are in their job.
At least this case is a good explanation why a lot of people turn to gnocchis in public office - why should you always try to perform your best when there is no benefit, as better positions get filled by relationships instead of experience/performance...

Matias you have outdone yourself.

A 26 year old, whose 2-line work resume has no banking experience gets appointed to be the director of the country's main bank, and you not only see nothing wrong with it, but feel comfortable tabling her academic experience? Which as thorsten pointed out, is nothing out of the ordinary. But even if it was - running a bank? The country's flag bearer? Are you nuts?

?!

Do you know anything about banks? Mind reading the bio of the head of any comparable bank? If you find something remotely similar, kindly let us know.

Question - had she not been daughter of an extremely high-ranking politician, would this be anything but a head-scratcher for everyone, yourself included?

Why is it so hard to admit the obvious - that connections got her a job that nobody would have - nor should have - dreamed of offering her, and as such represents a new level of WTF. Why do you prefer to be a fool - at least, say foolish things - rather than simply not argue against the obvious.

Back