The New Head Of Banco Nacion

I was prosecuted in 17 federal criminal cases
The whole criminal case was fake. That is how i know about the fake criminal cases.
This is called political persecution.
Of course i was found non guilty in 5 seconds because the 17 cases were a fairy tale.

Which is why you never tired of telling us about 200 cases against Macri.

Seriously, someone go count how many times you brought it up. Knowing what you know and are now telling us.

While you sometimes have interesting info, you are compromised to the point that any factual info from you is deeply suspect - and as for your opinions, those are not so much a broken clock as a compass that points south.

My last exchange with you re the constitution - where you, of all people, pretended not to understand that quoting the Constitution regarding the ceremony performed in the Casa Rosada was bullshit - proved you rather conclusively to be a partisan dog.

Ben, while criminal cases against members of the pro start spontaneously by federal prosecutors, they have an stategy iof marketing where Laura Alonso and few others militantes del PRO (periodismo para todos) start several fake criminal cases to compensate the real one they have and for boycotting the FPV at elections.

This is the very anti democratic way they are going to rule plus the abuse of decrees.

This is a cheap strategy i deal with several years ago with frauds with real state rentals, they start fake criminal case to the victim to avoud being prosecuted. Standard and cheap.

Wait and see.

Ben, while criminal cases against members of the pro start spontaneously by federal prosecutors, they have an stategy iof marketing where Laura Alonso and few others militantes del PRO (periodismo para todos) start several fake criminal cases to compensate the real one they have and for boycotting the FPV at elections.

This is the very anti democratic way they are going to rule plus the abuse of decrees.

This is a cheap strategy i deal with several years ago with frauds with real state rentals, they start fake criminal case to the victim to avoud being prosecuted. Standard and cheap.

Wait and see.

I did not deny what you said - I am in no position to do so.

I did comment that if this is true, that makes you more of an absolute hypocrite for how you unfailingly (again - someone please count how many times you did this) bringing up Macri's alleged 200 cases. Knowing what you are writing now, of how worthless a statistic that is.

It's not even about kirchnerismo. It's about you confirming a lot of our assumptions regarding kirchnerismo.

I did not deny what you said - I am in no position to do so.

I did comment that if this is true, that makes you more of an absolute hypocrite for how you unfailingly (again - someone please count how many times you did this) bringing up Macri's alleged 200 cases. Knowing what you are writing now, of how worthless a statistic that is.

It's not even about kirchnerismo. It's about you confirming a lot of our assumptions regarding kirchnerismo.

Ben, to make it personal is very low. Try something more elegant.

Macri has about 214 serious criminal cases that were not created artificially. Make a small research and you can confirm it.

However, i never called him "mugricio", the equivalent of "shegua" for the former President.

Kindly read what I wrote before - I was not making a personal jab in order to strengthen my broader point.
I was, rather, explicitly making a personal point, regarding your credibility.

I will simply quote myself verbatim: My last exchange with you re the constitution - where you, of all people, pretended not to understand that quoting the Constitution regarding the ceremony performed in the Casa Rosada was bullshit - proved you rather conclusively to be a partisan dog.

I am deeply annoyed at myself for having had that conversation, because the point I was making was obvious, even banal, and your arguing it defied belief.

Exchanges like those lead me to treat factual allegations you make with deep suspicion. I will give others the honor of doing the research, but am wiling to bet $10 - billete - that the vast majority of those 214 cases add up to nothing substantial at all. And I refuse to believe that you don't know this.

And I certainly never called the former President any of the names you mentioned. One need not resort to childish name-calling to express deep disgust.

Kindly read what I wrote before - I was not making a personal jab in order to strengthen my broader point.
I was, rather, explicitly making a personal point, regarding your credibility.

I will simply quote myself verbatim: My last exchange with you re the constitution - where you, of all people, pretended not to understand that quoting the Constitution regarding the ceremony performed in the Casa Rosada was bullshit - proved you rather conclusively to be a partisan dog.

I am deeply annoyed at myself for having had that conversation, because the point I was making was obvious, even banal, and your arguing it defied belief.

Exchanges like those lead me to treat factual allegations you make with deep suspicion. I will give others the honor of doing the research, but am wiling to bet $10 - billete - that the vast majority of those 214 cases add up to nothing substantial at all. And I refuse to believe that you don't know this.

And I certainly never called the former President any of the names you mentioned. One need not resort to childish name-calling to express deep disgust.

Ben, you are judging my credibility? Please.

Look, i made a legal interpretation of the NC, something I specialize, but Servini de Cubria decided in favor of Macri pretentions. A first hierarchy judge decision means nothing because they are often nullified by the chamber. In thos case there was no time for that, that's it.

The point is that the procedure the President made is abolished because the NC was changed in 1994, that is why i was asking about the original source of the regulation he quoted.

The real fight there wasn't where the ceremony was going to be taken, it was Patti's case. Otherwise it makes no sense so much fight fir a f....ng ceremony.

Look, many of those 214 cases are for how he spent money from taxes in press advertizing.

Others are for straight contracts by passing the legal procedure where there must be several offers and the lower wins (Niembro' case).

Some others are because the city goverment had an official list of cabarets (they suppoused to close them) (he is pointed for being the owner of Shampoo for example).

However, this is irrelevant because now he is the President and he is protected against criminal prosecution.

The Constitutions of 1949 or 1994 (not even the one of 1957) don't mention anything about where the baston and the banda are handed over to the incoming president. What the Constitution does mention is where the president swears in:

Constitution 1949:

Art. 81 - Al tomar posesión de su cargo, el presidente y vicepresidente prestarán juramento en manos del presidente del Senado, estando reunido el Congreso, en los términos siguientes: "Yo, N.N. juro por Dios Nuestro Señor y estos Santos Evangelios desempeñar con lealtad y patriotismo el cargo de presidente (o vicepresidente) de la Nación, y observar y hacer observar fielmente la Constitución de la Nación Argentina. Si así no lo hiciere, Dios y la Nación me lo demanden".

Constitution 1957:

Art. 80.- Al tomar posesión de su cargo el Presidente y vicepresidente prestarán juramento en manos del Presidente del Senado (la primera vez del presidente del Congreso Constituyente), estando reunido el Congreso, en los términos siguientes: "Yo N.N., juro por Dios Nuestro Señor y estos Santos Evangelios, desempeñar con lealtad y patriotismo el cargo de Presidente (o vicepresidente) de la Nación y observar y hacer observar fielmente la Constitución de la Nación Argentina. Si así no lo hiciere. Dios y la Nación me lo demanden".

Constitution 1994:

Al tomar posesión de su cargo el presidente y vicepresidente prestarán juramento, en manos del presidente del Senado y ante el Congreso reunido en Asamblea, respetando sus creencias religiosas, de: "desempeñar con lealtad y patriotismo el cargo de presidente (o vicepresidente) de la Nación y observar y hacer observar fielmente la Constitución de la Nación Argentina".

The only thing that has changed in the Constitution of 1994 is that the president can take an oath without requiring "Our God", "these Holy Gospels" without being a part of that oath, in other words, respecting the beliefs or lack thereof of the president. Nothing whatsoever about whether the baston and the banda need to be given in the Congress, Salon Blanco or a night club.

Since there is nothing illegal about it and nothing about the banda and the baston at all was "abolished" in any Constitution since its never even mentioned in it, the fact is that it was his ceremony and I'm glad he got it where he wanted it. Nothing whatsoever to do with the constitution or laws.

Cool. I'm glad it its all cleared up now.

I think Bajo conveniently chooses to ignore the fact that the little spat over the presidential handover was much much more than some scribbled notes on the back of a cigarette packet. What he doesn't want to admit is that it was Macri laying down the gauntlet to the ex president in a power conflict that she alone was responsible for.
It may seem a small detail in the grand scheme of things, but he was determined to see it through his way and not the way of a power crazy, soon-to-be ex president, hell bent on causing as much mayhem as possible before morphing into a pumpkin. Sadly, that last bit didn't physically take place.

As far as fake criminal cases are concerned, I believe the fake criminal cases of Pro to be less fake than the fake criminal cases of the previous administration.

Back