The New Kid

TimmyEpic

Registered
Hey! My name is Tim, and I'm 22 years old. I'm from New york City and just finished up my undergrad. I came down here a little less than a month ago with the hopes of starting a fresh chapter in life. Everyone asks why BA?, and I really have no answer other than "I read a lot about it. It seemed beautiful, fun, and incredibly unique." I bought my ticket just 4 days prior to leaving and have no regrets yet. Anyway, I've made a few great friends but am always open to meeting more. Currently I'm working as a telemarketer to make ends meet, and I'm hoping to use my ESL certificate for some private tutoring. If anyone wants to chat over some cafe con leche, gallery hop, or grab a drink - I am more than up for it.

Also, my sub-let is up in a week and I'm looking for a new place. Really just a room will do, I live simply. My budget is tight because I'm earning the peso & trying to save a little money for travel, so 1000 pesos/month is all I'm looking to spend. If you know of anything or your looking to rent out a room asap- I'm your guy. Okay, I've been talking (typing?) long enough.

Chau.

Hey, do I need to be preety good at it, or do you have like a league of amateur players or people that just want to start playing. I ask you this cause I'm from BA, have seen and played Baseball for a long time, but never played in an actual team.

Saludos,

Mariano.

BA_local said:
Hey, do I need to be preety good at it, or do you have like a league of amateur players or people that just want to start playing. I ask you this cause I'm from BA, have seen and played Baseball for a long time, but never played in an actual team.

Saludos,

Mariano.

There's an amateur team called the Shankees that I've seen around on other sites; http://www.shankeesbaseball.com/ Might try getting in touch with them?

BA_local said:

Saludos,

Mariano.

We have 2 different teams, and of course we do have some pretty good players, and we also have people who just want to have a good time.

Either way, everyone is accepted. Is not like we do tryouts or anything.

Back