The New Metrobus...

I think in an ideal world they should just improve the c line. But in that ideal world I'm imagining there is actually a somewhat reasonable subway system in this city. Right now there is not and since there is not there are a million of this horrible busses driving around, and since there is no way to turn the city's subway system in to something reasonable in any amount of time, the metrobus is a great way to ease the chaos on 9 de julio

When two politicians who have never showed much interest in the environment try to outdo each other’s tree-hugging credentials, you know they’re working in a system that favors point-scoring over sound policy making.

By far the most sound statement in the article.

For me 9 de Julio is a badly designed disgrace. It cuts off the centre of the city and is a pain to cross. I don't understand how this project will turn it into a 'shadow of its former self'.

Putting trees in-between multiple lanes of traffic doesn't really make a difference, it would be better to put these on the side of the buildings increasing the size of the pavement.

A tram would have been better here.
Not sure what agenda this article has.

An elevated electric tram is the answer, !!

Back