The Panama Papers

Nice, the President tryied to explain the inexplicable and he said on National TV that he was going to go to the civil justice for to feing...

http://www.diarioreg...8087b7544405778

Very in character. The sum total of the linked article was the following (very rough translation mine):

We already know that Macri does not possess strong rhetorical ability, but this time, given the context, one can take it as a terribly failed act.

The president had come out to discuss the Panama Papers case, subsequent to the pressure from various sides that he come out to offer explanations about his indictment on account of the offshore companies in which he appeared.

But, when he tried to explain, he almost ended up making everything murkier.

WTF?

The article was accompanied by a K staple: a 20-second annotated YouTube clip from Macri's speech on Thursday.
It shows him momentarily tripping up on a word (annotated because you'd probably miss it otherwise), then repeats the same but making Macri's voice slower and huskier.
Really, WTF?

And so with this last post of his, we return to the quintessential question: Is bajo a moron or a troll?

PS Unless someone quotes this, bajo won't see it, as he ran away with his tail between his legs ignored me when confronted with Diario Registrado's last forgery he linked to.

Diario Registrado is basically 6 7 8 online. ie, ignore it.

We watched C5N the other night just to see if they would mention anything. Farina was declaring for 11 hours and C5N ignored it. They just ran a little ticker saying that Rossi denied having established any offshore accounts. Then when CFK was officially charged the next day, they had Navarro -- who is known for having received thousands in "pauta oficial" from the Kirchneristas to constantly fly their flag, was the one doing the commentary. Seriously, I cannot believe these people.

Anyway, if CFKs mental state is true to the rumours, I think she will end up in a hospital before she reaches the courthouse on the 13th. This is a stressful situation for anyone, let alone someone with her mental health.

Farina has divulged everything, tomorrow more names are going to come out, more people are going to be charged. I presume Maximo will be among them. And of course the Kirchneristas will all just go on about how this is all a show to coverup for Macri`s dealings, but they forget that Farina has been in prison for 2 years, and Elasker first spoke as well in 2013 or 14. CFK ran with a band of criminals for years, I hope they all go down.

And if Macri really did do something criminal -- which so far, there isn`t any proof for at all -- then yes, he should step down. Right now I think one of his big mistakes was talking during the election about the importance of a president putting their money into a blind trust (as they do for example, in the USA), and saying he would do so, but only actually getting around to it in April. Or at least last week he said he was now doing so, I'm not sure if this has been finalised. This is something he should have had set up and ready to go on the 10th December.

Anyway if Macri is down I don`t really want Michetti in. Maybe we can get Pinedo back. His was a glorious presidency ;)

Diario Registrado is basically 6 7 8 online. ie, ignore it.

I'd never seen 678, I'm familiar with the infantile level of US this level of moronic mud slinging is simply new.

We watched C5N the other night just to see if they would mention anything. Farina was declaring for 11 hours and C5N ignored it. They just ran a little ticker saying that Rossi denied having established any offshore accounts. Then when CFK was officially charged the next day, they had Navarro -- who is known for having received thousands in "pauta oficial" from the Kirchneristas to constantly fly their flag, was the one doing the commentary. Seriously, I cannot believe these people.

Did not know this. Nothing surprising, though - could bajo not have done the same, given the character of his discourse here?

Anyway, if CFKs mental state is true to the rumours, I think she will end up in a hospital before she reaches the courthouse on the 13th. This is a stressful situation for anyone, let alone someone with her mental health.

Farina has divulged everything, tomorrow more names are going to come out, more people are going to be charged. I presume Maximo will be among them. And of course the Kirchneristas will all just go on about how this is all a show to coverup for Macri`s dealings, but they forget that Farina has been in prison for 2 years, and Elasker first spoke as well in 2013 or 14. CFK ran with a band of criminals for years, I hope they all go down.

CFK out of power, and the subsequent arrests, is akin to the death of Ramon Arevalo - a green light to start cooperating with impunity.

The sad thing is that these scumbags managed to paint themselves as the ones on the side of the people against those evil corporate robber barons. Whereas in reality they were all for business - as long as it was the right business. The hypocrisy and duplicity is almost as evil as the actual thievery.

And if Macri really did do something criminal -- which so far, there isn`t any proof for at all -- then yes, he should step down. Right now I think one of his big mistakes was talking during the election about the importance of a president putting their money into a blind trust (as they do for example, in the USA), and saying he would do so, but only actually getting around to it in April. Or at least last week he said he was now doing so, I'm not sure if this has been finalised. This is something he should have had set up and ready to go on the 10th December.

Is there anyone among the 'call center' class who would have any problem at all repeating the preceding paragraph verbatim? The two sides on this debate have attracted the commentators they deserve.

Anyway if Macri is down I don`t really want Michetti in. Maybe we can get Pinedo back. His was a glorious presidency ;)

Frank Underwood couldn't have said it better.

I am so stunned and shocked by these developments.

You mean to tell me that Presidente Macri, the champion of change and transformation of Argentina, the man who made the 'War on drugs" one of his top government priorities, has been implicated with offshore accounts and possible tax evasion?

On February 17 2016 camberiu wrote on this forum:
"[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Despite all the wishful thinking you see on this forum, Macri is not a "transformational" leader. He is just a return to what it was before the Ks took power."[/background]

I think we will wait and see.. And who the hell wants to pay taxes when a bogus President has the country running at 30% inflation. Put your taxes in you ARS!

Ben, it is very clear what the President was trying to say and what he really said. When people is under pressure, some times they say the true by mistake.

In fact, what he was trying to do (to confuse people who doesn't understand law) failed and now he is under criminal investigation.

If you don't like diarioregistado, try La Nacion:
http://www.lanacion.com.ar/1887050-imputaron-a-mauricio-macri-por-su-participacion-en-una-sociedad-offshore

Back