The Spinal Tap Dollar Is Here

It's on, BCRA have stepped back from the peso as they are too low on greenbacks to fight the tide.

Good times for foreign investors after the collapse levels out. Sadly us peso slaves are about to take a merciless kicking.

Good time for tourism related businesses.

Anyone want to bet on Nuequen longer term? Buy down there on the back of USD and sit on it for 10+ yrs and hope they dont fck up the shale extraction.

I have no idea about economics. All I see is my and my husbands salaries becoming worthless and my annual visit back home not happening for a while. Feeling very very stressed out. Is this the economic crisis we have all been waiting for?

I think this run on the dollar may have something to do with CFK's long awaited public appearance last night, which reconfirmed fears that she is indeed still alive and kicking and intent on destroying everything in her path.

I don't think so, because here people who are exchanging/buying/selling dollars are not regulated, they are like meat shop, if they want sell meat 200 pesos they can it's up to you, if you want to buy. Even if Christina appeared with halo USD will be keep raising. It's just stupid Economic Policies.

I have no idea about economics. All I see is my and my husbands salaries becoming worthless and my annual visit back home not happening for a while. Feeling very very stressed out. Is this the economic crisis we have all been waiting for?

Well not yet, the first foot has not dropped yet....!

Back