The Typical Mistake Argentina's Only English Language Radio

estebandepraga

Registered
Hello to all in Buenos Aires,
Tomorrow I will be broadcasting live from Prague at 1500 BA time on Radio Palermo 94.7 FM
The topic of the programme will be senior citizens!
For those of you who haven't followed the programme, I have been trying to broadcast on the first part of the programme every Monday from a different location which have included Stockholm, Wroclaw,Poland, Munich and this week from Prague. Next week from Dublin, Ireland and the week after from Istanbul followed by(if all goes well) lives reports from Iran.Hope you'll tune in
.Abrazo de Esteban

im not sure as im away but listen and they will mention if one can
thanks for tuning in!

i'm now listening about "Growing Old in Prague!! Esteban faded away ! Skype collapsed HELP!

I'ts 15:20 the sound went away :cool: at all ?? Help! Now came back after couple minutes ! commercials now :rolleyes:

sound is intermittent ...! US $140 per month minimum retirement pension in Prague. Esteban please find me a pension to stay want to move there, the average salary like US$500..!!

Now it's perfect!!

thanks but we had to end because it was not great and i had a demora of 10 seconds and had to speak over my voice not an easy task! thanks for listening
sorry it didnt tun out better but well skyps can be great and also poor

i'm now listening about "Growing Old in Prague!! Esteban faded away ! Skype collapsed HELP!

Didn't Schopenhauer say that we are all ultimately destined to fade away and grow old in Prague as our Skype collapses?
Or was it Pink Possum?

Back