The USA Team at the Qatar, FIFA Soccer World Cup 2022

My heart says England, my brain says France. Though still optimistically hoping for an Argentina vs England final

Im dreading the thought of that. Celebrating it could be tricky and losing it to Argentina whilst here could be one of the most painful experiences possible 🤣

it was nice to advance to the knockout stage, but the team just doesn't have enough firepower. you need more than one threat (pulisic) to really have a chance. and we didn't play well on defense against the dutch unfortunately

The defence definitely looked the weak spot. And maybe a real top talent in centre midfield to get hold of the ball and give you the ability to dictate play more in the middle. Plenty of talent coming through the ranks by the looks of it though for future

Im dreading the thought of that. Celebrating it could be tricky and losing it to Argentina whilst here could be one of the most painful experiences possible 🤣
Likewise given I’m back home for Christmas, it’ll be amazing if we win but I’ll be gutted I left Argentina for Christmas if Argentina win!

The current moto for Argies in Doha in light of the hogh prices and exchange rates for the Peso

El que convierte no se divierte....!

The 62 MM Hispanics I was referring to are those PR, Cuban, Central and South Americans plus Mexicans perhaps Born in the USA, American fed, and with all the facilities to practice soccer as early as elementary school.
Perhaps in some way this may be related to the soccer performance of the Mexican natonal team?
The Inter soccer team in Miami has many Hispanics, as a matter of fact is rumored that Messi will transfer to play in Miami, where he owns a multi million dollar mansion?
Not for nothing, but it's good not to dump all Hispanics and Latinos into the same pot. There is often a distinction.

Not for nothing, but it's good not to dump all Hispanics and Latinos into the same pot. There is often a distinction.

Guess Some may ignore the different idiosyncrasy between a Puerto Rican and a Cuban descendant ..?

Back