There is hope, America

8 years of Republican rule and we're totally broke and almost went off the financial cliff in September 08. Now you dumb f*cks think more of THAT same behavior is a good idea? So your shoe size is really a much bigger number than your I.Q., wow, AMAZING - More RAINMANish or FORREST GUMPish may I ask?

Dudester said:
8 years of Republican rule and we're totally broke and almost went off the financial cliff in September 08. Now you dumb f*cks think more of THAT same behavior is a good idea? So your shoe size is really a much bigger number than your I.Q., wow, AMAZING - More RAINMANish or FORREST GUMPish may I ask?

Like the democrats had nothing to do with the crisis. You keep forgetting that these puppets are all working for the same people.
I think the real reason they are happy is because this might stop the Obama health care reform.

I hope this won't influence the introduction of universal health care in the States.

Dudester said:

You seem ill-informed about US politics. Both the 110th and 111th congress had/have Democratic majority in both the House and the Senate.

You may not realize how legislation is passed, but in short; both the House and the Senate must approve a bill, then the President signs it into law.

-Your welcome.
Neil

orwellian said:

-That's bad.

One can't help but wonder where that ranks compared to having your political career launched and endorsed by Bill Ayers.

Hmmm... it's a conundrum, alright.

Neil

The Health Care idiotic debates are pointless. US and global economy MUST be fixed first.
All their sucked-out-of-finger reports on this and that are manipulated BS just to get us out of Da Major One. Public attention is driven away from the most important problem: when those FRS crooks will be stopped.
Who gives a rats ass to ANY proposal if country is sinking regardless of their "data" releases. And the Health Care is definitely not the Numero Uno problem to begin with.

Back