These pesos aren't blue....what color ARE they?

This has serious ramifications as its a step from fragmentación . Many provinces aré now talking about being independent from government control and with no or límited government funding you can ser how this can create the balkcanization of Argentina

This has serious ramifications as its a step from fragmentación . Many provinces aré now talking about being independent from government control and with no or límited government funding you can ser how this can create the balkcanization of Argentina
I understand that La Rioja will seek to become an independent republic before the end of the year.

I accept payment for my work in USD, EUR, CAD, MXN, BRL, CNY and ARS (pegged to the price of the dollar), but these are only good as collectors items, and I assume many people in La Rioja will feel the same.

I understand that La Rioja will seek to become an independent republic before the end of the year.
And this is good ? Once you allow the cat out of the bag all the provinces will ask for the same benefits as happened in Yugoslavia .

Back