Think about it?

PS. Go and rent a Brazilian film "PIXOTE" Would love to hear what you think of this.

Yes.. I thought about this last night while driving through downtown Los Angeles. Homeless people everywhere on spring street lighting small fires to keep warm at night... tons of cardboard box homes. it is a global problem, not an Argentine one. You'll find it in every city in the world.

Please tell us your criteria in terms of the parents, the society concerned, and personal characteristcs of the subject that you think would have to be considered and then weighed for the subject to satisfy whatever the threshhold is to qualify for being issued a 'reproduction licence'.

Please tell us the household income of the parents, whether both or one parent earns that income, the cost of a university education in that society, what these people do for fun in their free time, whether they've travelled and how far, and how old they were when they had the subject child. And also the talents and extra-curricular activities of the subject between the ages of 5-18.

To Phil DT: re. your question:
"We make people get a license to drive, why shouldn't we make them apply for the right to reproduce?"

I intended my post of a few moments for you. I look forward to hearing the criteria you would apply to determine if a person should be awarded that licence.

Back