This Is Pathetic

Bajo_cero2

Registered
http://www.clarin.com/mb2014/prensa-brasilena-derrota-Decime-siente_0_1174083003.html

A Maracanazo means to loose 5:0 or 7.1, not to flight and lose by a goal. Both teams were able to win.

Camberiu, decime que se 7.... Jajaja

(20 years later):
Camberiu, decime que se 7.... Jajaja

Nice, Bajo.

Make that 7 with your fingers. In one hard you have five and on the other you have two. Pay attention to that, because in the hand where you have five, you can see the number of times Brazil won the world cup. On the other hand, you can see the number of times Argentina won the world cup.

And let just leave it at that, shall we?

Argentina average team, but more so their paranoid fans were the reason I wanted so bad Argentina to lose, when you make fun of Brazil they will make fun of you too... stop crying

Nice, Bajo.

Make that 7 with your fingers. In one hard you have five and on the other you have two. pay attention to that, because in the hand were you have five, you can see the number of times Brazil won the world cup. On the other hand, you can see the number of times Argentina won the world cup.

And let just leave it at that, shall we?

Precisely, that' s why you cannot loose by 7. What the f... Happend?

Argentina average team, but more so their paranoid fans were the reason I wanted so bad Argentina to lose, when you make fun of Brazil they will make fun of you too... stop crying

Nobody cries, there is a party at the Obelisco.

It was a good match. Not a knock out by any means. I hate to sound like a certain someone but, I'm glad it's over. Fun for a while but it drags on a bit too long. It'll be nice to not have to turn to the second page in order to read about the on going disaster in gaza and other real news.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MilHojas Articles 2
2 Newcomers Forum 16
Back