This should be interesting

highly possible when there were what, more than 20 million ballots cast for either?

the fact that people "only know" who voted for one or the other really is statistically meaningless.
exactly why I did not mention statistics, but, instead, pointed out that its quite possible to know people who voted either way.
Although, the fact is, MORE people seem to have voted against Macri than for him, so, statistically, it would be more likely for the average person to know slightly more K voters than Macri voters.
but we all tend to live in bubbles.

exactly why I did not mention statistics, but, instead, pointed out that its quite possible to know people who voted either way.
Although, the fact is, MORE people seem to have voted against Macri than for him, so, statistically, it would be more likely for the average person to know slightly more K voters than Macri voters.

Ries, You always provide useful balanced non - emotional insights on Arg. Where do you see things going from here in nex 2 years?, Basis all your wisdom of life and experience of living here. Thanks in advance.

The map pretty well spells it out by location from what I saw.

Back