Time To Travel To Venezuela With Blue Rate At 1:100?

No joke, but I actually thought there were mannequins or transvestites because they've got no hips. They gorgeous, but they look identical.
They do look the same. Maybe only one is needed :)

to take advantage of the Blue you can pay some hotels in Bolivares, no more tickets sold in Bolivares, you can pay for the restaurant fare in Bolivares... ! Also good meat (on the Rack)..! :cool:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2015-01-09/venezuelans-throng-grocery-stores-on-military-protection-order.html

“This is the worst it has ever been -- I’ve seen lines thousands of people long,” Greisly Jarpe, a 42-year-old data analyst, said as she waited for dish soap in eastern Caracas. “People are so desperate they’re sleeping in the lines.”

The not so distant future of Argentina perhaps?

Is there a good expat forum about Venezuela? (like ours: many posts, diverse views, etc.)

Are there many expats still in Venezuela? I'd expect the vast majority will have left already.

Wait, I watch the video of the dancing girl again.

OK, wow, my purpose is to understand the best possible way what's really happening. (who controls the medias, who are the local producers of toilet paper/soap/etc. and what are they doing and why are they doing what they do, etc.)

Diosa Canales alone makes it worthwhile.

Not safe to watch the video with the girlfriend/wife around.

I waited and I waited and I waited some more...and she never turned around once. :(

Back