Timmerman Blasts Us

Gringoboy

Registered
...threatening to boot out the interim US ambassador, Kevin Sullivan and is joined by Captain Beaky, who slams Obama's administration for stating that the UN is not the place for such discussions etc etc
Meanwhile, the dollar hits 14.70 on the black market and the situation returns to normal.
Nothing to see here........

...threatening to boot out the interim US ambassador, Kevin Sullivan and is joined by Captain Beaky, who slams Obama's administration for stating that the UN is not the place for such discussions etc etc
Meanwhile, the dollar hits 14.70 on the black market and the situation returns to normal.
Nothing to see here........

The 2015 budget calls for a $9,45 peso per US -dollar so assuming a 60 % spread min for the blue Dollar can expect a $15,75 dollar :cool: Well that value will be reached by mid October IMO...!

I'm trying to remember the last time a US ambassador was asked to leave a country?
Maybe Somalia, N.Korea....let's see...erm...

http://www.aa.com.tr/en/news/390349--argentina-threatens-to-expel-u-s-diplomat
Argentina is in a constant state of denial. It just never ends. 8 years of screwing with inflation numbers and further screwing all forms of bond holders, past and present. Screwing exporters and importers, Screwing it's own trade partners in the Mercosur. Due the small timers really, really believe that they are so clever that they are fooling the rest of the world? I have met Timerman several times and I can honestly tell you the guy is a very dim bulb.

The lights are on, but there's no one at home, you mean Ghost?
One sandwich short of a picnic?
One brick short of a full load?
More please..............................................
Somewhere in between, Pauper....

Today your age is tweedle and 'twee you're prettier than you used to be...

Yes, more please ghost...

From the BA Herald (italics mine):

“Finally, Foreign Minister Héctor Timerman assured that in case of further interruptions in the internal affairs of the Republic of Argentina, the most severe measures will be adopted, (as) stipulated by the Vienna Convention over the conduct of diplomatic representatives.”

Oh, the indignation of it all! Such shocking statements by Sullivan!

What a pile of horse pucky.

From the BA Herald (italics mine):

“Finally, Foreign Minister Héctor Timerman assured that in case of further interruptions in the internal affairs of the Republic of Argentina, the most severe measures will be adopted, (as) stipulated by the Vienna Convention over the conduct of diplomatic representatives.”

Oh, the indignation of it all! Such shocking statements by Sullivan!

What a pile of horse pucky.

Timerman speaks from a position of unassailable moral authority. Argentina has never said a bad word about the US.

And don't you just love the Herald's use of Google translate?
They do it with such panache too.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rich One Expat Life 31
Back