Today, I am a Member!

ElLatingo

Registered
OK, this is a meaningless post, probably flagged as Spam in most circles. But I just noticed that my "Newcomer" status has been changed to "Member." Not sure what it takes to jump to the next level, but I'd just like to thank my family and friends, my first grade teacher, my cat, Brooklyn (respect!), and the people of this site....oh, and from Bs. As. Oh, oh, and the Academy. Especially the Academy.

In all seriousness, you all have been great. Making the transition here would've been 100x more onerous if it weren't for all the amazing and insightful advice I've gotten from the Newcomers, Members and Veterans on BA Expats.

Gracias, eh!

zapatosgoma said:
I think is because all you did for that sparrow. You are a far better person than me. Congrats!
iI WONDER IF SHE,S ON TWEETER?:cool:seriously though,yes this forum is a host of information,good luck;)

Well, you used the word "onerous" (which I had to look up, BTW), so I'm very surprised you couldn't figure out that your status change is because of the number of posts you've made. :)

hey , all I can say is that when my counter went from active user to veteran , i got douche chills .

JoeBlow said:
Well, you used the word "onerous" (which I had to look up, BTW), so I'm very surprised you couldn't figure out that your status change is because of the number of posts you've made. :)

If only I knew how to count.

This just in: I am now The Bird Savior! I guess Member was too pedestrian.

@Fabe, no douche chills yet; I still have some work to do.

Back